Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Here we go again

After having a lovely month off study this week has seen the beginning of the next semester. Unfortunately for me I have received an AA for the last subject (to be completely honest I wasn't that surprised, my final assignment was not good). I receive the additional assessment yesterday and have no idea where to start with it. I keep reading and rereading it am hoping that I gain some understanding of it soon!
On a more positive note, this semesters subject, Information Environment, looks interesting and very practical. Although the assessments look difficult I can see the importance of them in the Library and how they can help students learning.
My aim for this semester is to pass the Additional Assessment and then gain a pass for this current subject. I also aim to blog more regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment