Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Kulthau's Anxiety Stage!

I wrote this while not be able to sleep a few nights ago!

Starting to feel a little overwhelmed by this first assignment. Ive only got myself to blame as I began the unit thinking more about the second assignment and put this one to the back of my mind! I also thought that it would be a little easier than it has been! I spent most of the last week procrastinating and distracting myself with meaningless little tasks! Its amazing how much else around the house you can do!
Felt like I spent ages last Friday trying to organise myself and only got a very simplistic outline and access to SCIS and TLF organised! Its going to be a very busy couple of weeks with this assignment, my 4 year old kindy graduation and Christmas round the corner!
On a positive, I can see the usefulness of this assignment  to the teacher librarian as it is a major part of what TLs do!

No comments:

Post a Comment