Monday, 19 December 2011

Assignment 1 Thoughts


Handed in the first assignment yesterday and I have really mixed feeling about it.
Although I found the process of the assignment thoroughly enjoyable, I found the writing of it very difficult. To put into words the process I had taken I found very challenging. I will be very happy to receive a pass (or even close to a pass). Finding resources for a year two Science unit was lots of fun. Interestingly all of the e-resources I found were free to use and had no cost...an added bonus for the budget bottom line:)

I also found it hard to sit down and actually write the assignment with Christmas and all the fun of Christmas right around the corner. I think that a summer subject will not be for me again!

I now have 5 weeks until assignment 2 is due and think that I will need to start thinking about and working it now! Hopefully the writing of this assignment will flow easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment