Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Overwhelmed

This week I have felt completely overwhelmed with the amount of reading that needs to be done. It doesn’t help that I began this week a week behind as last week all I could focus on was my assignment! This week’s topic of Information Literacy is so big and there are so many readings including case studies, full of lots of big words that I just want to bury my head in the sand and forget about this topic! However, I know that a major part of the next assessment in based on Information Literacy so this may not be the smartest idea I’ve had!  
I’m in two minds about receiving my marks back for my first assignment. I am fairly happy with the first part and not so happy with the second part. Part of me is looking forward to seeing how I can improve for the next assignment and the other part of me is a little afraid that I may not have passed! Anyway nothing can be done now but to wait.
Best get back to the readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment