Hi!
Here is my first ever blog, hope it works properly!
I said I would never study again when I finished my Bachelor, 10 years ago...never say never! While on Maternity Leave, I found myself needing something outside of the house to fill my day and keep me feeling like there was life after (and during) babies.
After looking at the various options to do specialise in when studying for your Masters, I came across the Teacher Librarian course and it immediately took my interest. I’ve always loved reading and teaching Literacy in the classroom. Since enrolling and looking over the subject outline, I am excited about the varied and challenging role a Teacher Librarian faces.
Even if I never end up in the Teacher Librarian role, I am certain that this course will enhance my teaching and keep me same while I am at home with my children!
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI was just reading your blog and had to comment as your story is so similar to mine! I am also a mum with 2 young children working part time as a primary school teacher and completing this masters to stop my brain from going soggy.
Literacy has always been my passion but this degree and the different roles for the teacher librarian is shaping up to be a lot more!
Good luck and hopefully we can support each other through it.
Cheers,
Beth.
PS - Great blog.